Raise your profile in support of mental health
Corporate partnerships with WAAMH are a great way for your business to:
- Align your brand with a highly respected and influential charity
- Show your staff you care about their wellbeing
- Increase your corporate social responsibility profile and brand awareness
- Reach new target markets
- Engage and motivate your staff
- Increase trust in your company by an association with the peak body for mental health
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors
Corporate supporters may choose to support WAAMH generally or by aligning with a specific project.
A wonderful way for corporate organisations to donate is by introducing WAAMH to their employee Workplace Giving Program. This enables employees to gain an understanding of the significant work WAAMH undertakes for increasing mental health community awareness, and also allows them to make a pre-tax, tax deductible donation through their wages, direct to people in need. WAAMH staff are ready and willing to come out and speak with your staff about this initiative.
Sponsor Mental Health Week
More than 100,000 Western Australians engage with Mental Health Week in their classrooms, workplaces, regional communities, clinical settings, on social media and in the general community each year. Many of the resources distributed throughout Mental Health Week reach hundreds of workplaces, schools, families and regional communities around WA. If there is a specific event or resource you feel might align well with your organisation then you might consider making a one-off or ongoing donation towards that event / publication to target a group or location of your choosing or approach us about sponsoring this important annual awareness-raising week.
Regular or one-off fundraising initiatives are another way some corporates choose to support us. Examples of fundraising initiatives include:
- Casual dress days
- Morning teas
- Corporate team events e.g. the City to Surf, HBF Run for a Reason, Rottnest Channel Swim etc.
- Planning your own fundraising event benefiting community mental health or making us a beneficiary of an established event
- Supporting or sponsoring one of our fundraising events, such as the Mental Health Week Opening Ceremony or an annual Charity Lunch
We have full Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and open to supporting any fundraising initiatives or ideas offered.
For further information regarding Corporate Support please contact WAAMH on 6246 3000 or email email@example.com.