At WAAMH, we have a vision that Western Australia can lead our nation in stemming the tide of mental health issues in our communities, through:
- Good foundations for mental wellbeing for all Western Australians, wherever you live and whatever your age
- Ensuring there are great services in the community so people can get help for mental health concerns when they need it
- Protecting the most vulnerable people with mental health concerns in our society
We proudly represent the voice of many thousands of Western Australians and service providers who want to see this vision become a reality.
We welcome you to join us and become part of a strong network of community mental health organisations and individuals that influence community attitudes, mental health priorities, policy and practice so Western Australians have the rights, resources and support needed for mental wellbeing, recovery and citizenship.
Download Membership Brochure Download Strategic Plan 2019-2024
Current WAAMH members
WAAMH’s membership is comprised of community-managed organisations providing mental health services, programs or supports, and people and families with lived experience of mental health issues and suicide, with whom WAAMH engages in genuine partnership. WAAMH members provide a range of services across the community services field - not just mental health support.
We offer four different types of membership:
- Full Organisational Member
- Full Individual Member
- Associate Organisational Member
- Association Individual Member
Why become a member?
By becoming a WAAMH member, you become part of a strong and unified voice for positive change to WA’s mental health sector in WA and be able to take advantage of genuine opportunities to have your voice heard by those who influence the future of mental health services and approaches in our state.
You’ll also have access to a range of discounts and benefits, including a minimum 10 per cent discount on training courses in WAAMH’s comprehensive calendar of personal and professional development opportunities.
Member benefits are aligned to the different WAAMH membership categories and include:
- Opportunity to contribute to our submissions and consultations to shape important reform
- Join our steering committees and reference groups to develop major projects
- Exclusive member-only communication and networking functions
- Exclusive invitations and partnership opportunities to co-host special sector forums and events
- Significant discounts on WAAMH training, resources, workshops and custom onsite training
- Access to our vast body of knowledge, established platform and highly qualified policy staff
- 2019/20 WAAMH member digital badge
- Discounted membership tickets to WAAMH events