Learning Aboriginal ways of working
Wisdom in your Life presents this two-day workshop to learn about the theory and applications of 'the map' and 'your compass' to understand traditional Aboriginal laws, and integrating the old with the new for a way forward. It is suitable for community development, clinical practice self-care and work.
The first day focuses on how everything is connected and the science behind the Aboriginal way of working and the second day opens up the opportunity for the participants to have their questions answered and a develop a way to approach their own work.
Learning objectives include:
1. A comprehensive simple inclusive and integrated non-threatening framework.
2. A space to connect with themselves and each other.
3. Deeper understanding of how science, spirituality and the arts are connected and can be integrated into today's life.
4. Experience in how simple practical activities can connect, integrate and expand the mind.
Enrol at: http://www.wisdominyourlife.com.au/product-categtory/how-life-works/
More at: http://www.wisdominyourlife.com.au
9a Lanao way, Atwell
- Early bird price before 16 May 2019: $550.00
Add to calendar