Full Organisational Membership - fees and benefits
- WAAMH membership provides avenues to shape the future of community mental health services
- We provide the platform for your voice to be represented to influence State and Federal government policy
- As a member, your input will be prioritised in our submissions and consultations to drive reform
- You will receive priority preference to join our reference groups and steering committees
- Play an active role in our robust advocacy agenda to improve outcomes for people with lived experience
- Be part of our strong movement advocating for prevention, early intervention, community support, and an effective NDIS
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting and ability to nominate to sit on our Board
- Connect with similar services and share your understandings, experiences and solutions
- Organisational members are able to publish their news, and promote their services and events through our digital communication streams (content published with discretion)
- Ability to access our professional network for advice on issues or raise concerns
- Access to resources, tools and best practice to enhance your organisational capacity to provide services that are trauma-informed, person-centred and recovery-focused care.
- Exclusive invitations and partnership opportunities
- Opportunity to build your networks and co-host sector events
- Discounted access to mental health training facilitated by our highly qualified, engaging specialists
- Recognised as a WAAMH member on our website and mental health service directory with logo and click-through.
Membership fees are calculated according to an organisation’s annual mental health revenue i.e. How much of your organisation's annual revenue is directed to providing mental health services in Western Australia? (Revenue includes all funding, grants, fee-for-service and other income).
Full Organisational Membership Fees for 2022/2023
Membership fees apply from July 2022 - June 2023. Please note membership registrations from 23 May - 30 June 2022 will continue to be valid until June 2023.
|Mental Health Revenue||
|Greater than $7,500,000||$3,000.00|
|$5,000,000 - $7,500,000||$2,550.00|
|$2,500,000 - $5,000,000||$1,950.00|
|$1,000,000 - $2,500,000||$1,000.00|
|$500,000 - $1,000,000||$600.00|
|$250,000 - $500,000||$300.00|
|$100,000 - $250,000||$180.00|
|Less than $100,000||$90.00|