Managing Recovery-Focused Teams with Rachel Perkins OBE
Training Course, Featured
Creating services that fully support consumer recovery requires us to reflect recovery-focused principles in all facets of a team's work. Managers play a central role in fostering and developing robust recovery-focused practice.
Join internationally renowned mental health expert Rachel Perkins in this exclusive member only workshop exploring the different and challenging facets of managing recovery-focused teams.
Aimed at managers and co-ordinators working in the mental health sector, Managing Recovery-Focused Teams builds on participants' existing experience, expertise, and ideas, encouraging them to share these with each other and to explore their role in leading the continuing development of recovery-oriented practice.
- Recovery-focused recruitment, selection and induction
- Staff management and the creation of recovery-focused relationships with the people using the service including:
- Challenges with boundaries, language, supervision and appraisal
- How the team celebrates success and addresses challenges
- Team processes and operation
- How to keep the recovery-focus alive in the team
- How to engage and use the resources and ingenuity within the service
- Issues of risk and recovery-focused approaches to safety
- Recovery-focused evaluation of performance.
About Rachel Perkins - BA, MPhil (Clinical Psychology), PhD, OBE
Read Rachel's profile.
Credit Card: Use "Register Now" below.
Workzone Building, Level 1 (main reception), 1 Nash Street, PERTH (Attendees required to sign-in at main reception and also in the workshop class).
- Full Member (2018/19): $385.00
- Associate Member (2018/ 19): $430.00
- Non-Member: $475.00
Add to calendar