Nominations are now open for the WA Mental Health Awards 2021!
Finalists will be announced this WA Mental Health Week in October.
Conditions of Nominations
Anyone can nominate an individual, organisation or group and self-nominations are welcomed. Nominees must be currently based on Western Australia nominating for Western Australian mental health initiatives.
All nominations must reflect initiatives, projects, work or change outcomes that took place during the 2020 calendar.
If you are nominating an individual, organisation or group other than your own, you must seek their approval prior to submitting the nomination.
You will be required to submit two referees with your nomination.
Nominations close 25 August 2021.
Links to nomination forms:
- Lifeline WA Promotion or Prevention Award
- Mental Health Commission Lived Experience Impact & Inspiration Award
- Lotterywest Diversity Award
- Act-Belong-Commit Mental Health Employee Volunteer Excellence Award
- Chamber of Minerals and Energy Mentally Healthy Workplace Award
- Commissioner for Children and Young People Mentally Healthy Education Award
- WAAMH News Media Award
- Youth Focus Innovation for Change Award
- Minister's Award for Outstanding Contribution
Please note category sponsors are ineligible to apply for that particular category but welcome to apply for any other categories.
A judging panel made up of members of the mental health sector and including individuals with lived experience, will independently assess all nominations and will rank entries in each category.
Your nomination must explain how your nominee meets the criteria of the category of which they are being nominated.
For further information on the Award categories see our categories webpage, and feel free to contact the Western Australian Association for Mental Health on (08)6246 3000 with any further enquiries.
Thanks for being part of the WA Mental Health Awards - happy nominating!