All service providers who deliver NDIS supports must comply with the requirements put in place by the QSC. This includes the NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators, which outline governance, operational and support provision requirements.
NDIS QSC Sector Readiness Project
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (QSC) is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services. It regulates NDIS providers, provides national consistency, promotes safety and quality services, resolves problems and identifies areas for improvement
About the project
WAAMH has been awarded funding to support the capacity building of Western Australian psychosocial disability supports service providers to operate in compliance with the NDIS QSC Requirements, through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Sector Readiness Project.
The project team aims to:
- Engage with providers to better understand NDIS psychosocial disability service delivery in the WA context
- Assist providers to understand the QSC requirements that will apply to them, understanding that needs will vary given the size, scale and scope of the provider.
- Determine provider readiness to meet the QSC requirements and Practice Standards
- Develop strategies to address identified gaps in provider capacity to meet the requirements and Practice Standards
- Support providers to build their capacity, giving them greater confidence to effectively operate under the new QSC requirements.
To discuss how the project team can help, or to receive updates about the project, please contact the project team :
Phone: (08) 6246 3019.
Join our mailing list
Keep up to date on the latest news, tips and events from the WAAMH NDIS QSC Team!
Meet the team
A dedicated WAAMH project team has been assembled to work with those providers currently registered to provide psychosocial supports to NDIS participants, and those intending to register.
Tabetha McCallum - Project Manager
Naomi Michel - Project Officer
Nicole Fitch - Project Officer
Aden Kenworthy - Project Support Officer
Proudly supported by: