Embrace Nature Photography Exhibition and Calendar
2018 Wellbeing Calendar now available!
15 outstanding entries have been made into a beautiful 2018 Wellbeing Calendar. Click here to purchase the calendar.
Thanks to everyone who entered the Embrace Nature Photography competition! We received more than 130 stunning photographs celebrating the convergence between nature, creativity and personal wellbeing.
There was a huge response from conference delegates and the public during the exhibitions, and based on their votes THE WINNERS ARE:
People’s Choice Award – Chris Magnay for "Lost Art of Contemplation"
Click here to view the winners gallery
- Best “artistic” entry: utilising digital enhancements - Tina Gillett for "Bird in Hand"
- Wellbeing Award: best representation of links between nature and human wellbeing - Alan Carter for "Hold A True Friend With Both Hands"
- Best “natural” entry: not digitally modified (except minor retouching) - Ellen Hart for "Reflect"
- Creativity award: for the most creative, imaginative or original entry - Chris Tate for "Flower-Power"
- Nature Award: for the most striking or beautiful depiction of the natural world - Hossein Saadai for "Embrace the Waves"
- Youth: 13 - 17 years inclusive - Kaitlyn Cant for "Biform"
- Special Commendation - Lauren Crooke for "Field of Hope"
Thanks to the following organisations who so generously donated prizes, and to all those people who took the time to vote for their favourite entry. The voter's draw prize went to our lucky voter Cynthia Keith!
A special thanks to our sponsors Richmond Wellbeing and Southern Cross Care (WA)