27 Jul 2017
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
2017 National Suicide Prevention Conference
The National Suicide Prevention Conference will take place in Brisbane from 27 – 29 July 2017 with the theme Relationships, Resilience & Respect: Responding to vulnerability in life.
Brought to you by Suicide Prevention Australia, the three-day conference (and two additional days of pre-conference workshops!) will offer informative presentations and interactive workshops on the latest suicide prevention sector-wide developments in Australia and abroad.
The conference supports recognised Continued Professional Development in a number of fields, including:
• Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
• Australian Psychological Society (APS)
• Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA)
• Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
Find out more; https://www.suicidepreventionaust.org/conferences/pages/cpd.html
Sofitel, Brisbane Central QLD
Return to Upcoming Events