Become a Member
When you join WAAMH, you become part of a strong network containing diverse experience, dedicated to improving mental health outcomes in the community, within services, and at a policy level.
For a special limited time only, WAAMH is offering half price on all new memberships if you join before 30 June 2017 (membership will expire on 30 June 2017.) Heading into next financial year, full prices for a full year, will once again apply, so take advantage of this great opportunity. See discounted prices indicated below.
Categories of membership
- Full Organisational Membership (Community Mental Health Services) - is open to organisations which have their core activities or projects in the mental health area. Membership fees are calculated according to annual mental health funding/revenue/income.
FY Revenue >$7.5M [$1,265]
FY Revenue >$5M [$1,015]
FY Revenue >$2.5M [$760]
FY Revenue >$1M [$505]
FY Revenue >$500K [$377.50]
FY Revenue >$250K [$265]
FY Revenue >$100K [$157.50]
FY Revenue less than <$100K [$85]
- Associate Organisational Membership - is open to business, corporations, associations, educational institutes, for-profits, not-for-profits and groups whose primary service area is not in mental health, but their work benefits from access to mental health information and services.
Tertiary Education [$202.50]
Small Business [$152.50]
Joint WANADA membership, 20% discount off NFP rate [$122]
Primary / Secondary School [$65]
- Special Offer: If you have WANADA membership, you're entitled to a 20% discount, in order to support collaborative practice, due to the frequent co-occurrence of mental health and drug and alcohol issues.
- Full Individual Membership - is open to individuals with a lived experience as a mental health consumer, carer or family member, who support the objectives of the association.
Lived experience as a mental health consumer / carer, waged [$30]
Lived experience as a mental health consumer / carer, unwaged* [$10]
- Associate Individual Membership - is open to individuals who support the objectives of the association, including professionals whose work relates to mental health.
Professional, your work relates to mental health [$65]
Supporter, no lived experience as a consumer / carer, waged [$25]
Supporter, no lived experience as a consumer / carer, unwaged* [$7.50]
*Unwaged individuals are able to waive WAAMH's membership fee in a situation of financial hardship. Please call Melanie Cooper on 6246 3000 if this situation applies to you.
Membership is renewable every year in June. To apply for membership please complete the form below.