WAAMH Membership 2017/2018
Join WAAMH and become part of a strong network of community mental health organisations and individuals that influence community attitudes, mental health priorities, policy and practice so Western Australians have the rights, resources and support needed for mental wellbeing, recovery and citizenship.
Current WAAMH Members
WAAMH’s membership comprises of community-managed organisations providing mental health services, programs or supports, and people and families with lived experience of mental health issues and suicide, with whom WAAMH engages in genuine partnership. WAAMH members provide a range of services across the community services field - not just mental health support.
Why become a member
WAAMH’s primary objective on behalf of its members, is to exhibit an independent and representative voice, when conveying the issues of the sector to those making decisions about services for people with mental illness and their carers. As a member, you can shape this voice and help us represent a unified sector.
WAAMH members also have access to a wide range of development opportunities and other benefits.
Member benefits are aligned to the different WAAMH membership categories and include:
- Exclusive member-only communication
- Exclusive invitations and advance notice of special sector forums and events
- Significant discounts on WAAMH training, workshops and custom onsite training
- Discounted access to WAAMH's online Shine eLearning training packages
- Advanced notice of sponsorship opportunities
- Organisational members can feature their logo and information on our online mental health Service Directory