Workers with Mental Health Issues - 20 June 2017
Workshop, Training Course, WAAMH Event
This positive and practical workshop is designed for those who supervise and support others in the workplace and will help you achieve the best outcomes for both individual staff and the organisation as a whole.
ESSENTIAL TRAINING FOR ALL MANAGERS, LEADERS, HR STAFF & SUPERVISORS
One in four Australians will experience a mental illness at some point in their lives. That means that at any given point, a proportion of your workforce is either experiencing, heading towards or recovering from a mental health disorder.
Content covered includes:
- Understanding mental health
- Identifying vulnerable staff
- Principles of prevention
- Legal responsibilities of employers
- Protecting yourself and your organisation
- Building a supportive culture
- Communication tools and tips
- Accessing further support
There are two scholarship places available for consumers or carers who face financial difficulty in attending this course. Scholarship applications close 10 days prior to course and the successful applicants will be notified five business days prior to commencement of the event.
The cost will be 10% of the course rate.
To apply for a scholarship place click here to complete the application form.
Level 1 (report to reception)
1 Nash Street,
- Members: $195.00 (Not a member? Join Now and get a discount)
- Non-members: $245.00
- Scholarship pre-approval required : $19.50
Add to calendar