Creating Recovery Plans - 27 July 2017
Workshop, Training Course, WAAMH Event
This workshop is designed to help mental health staff refine and develop their skills in recovery planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s recovery journey.
A collaboratively developed, person centred personal action plan can be the cornerstone of Recovery for many consumers using mental health services. This practical workshop is ideal for mental health support staff and psychosocial rehabilitation workers and aims to equip staff with a range of useable ideas to compliment their work practises.
Content covered includes:
- The role of recovery planning
- Collaborating with Consumers
- Developing Goals and Strategies
- Tools and Templates to mix and match
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
- Links to outcome measurement
There are two scholarship places available for consumers or carers who face financial difficulty in attending this course. Scholarship applications close 10 business days prior to a course and the successful applicants will be notified five business days prior to commencement of the event.
The cost will be 10% of the course rate.
To apply for a scholarship place click here to complete the application form.
Leve 1, (report to reception)
1 Nash Street,
- Members: $195.00 (Not a member? Join Now and get a discount)
- Non-members: $245.00
- Scholarship pre-approval : $19.50
Add to calendar