Rethinking Thoughts - 11 May 2017
Workshop, Training Course, WAAMH Event
Our thoughts create our experiences. To a large extent it is our internal “self talk” and the nature of our “mental life”, which determines our moods, emotions, subjective experiences and ultimately our quality of life.
Most of us have ingrained thinking habits, which detract from or hinder our lives,
without us even being aware of them. The good news is that thoughts can be changed.
Whether you are interested in improving your own wellbeing or acquiring a suite of activities for use with clients, this course will provide powerful insights and practical tools for modifying thought patterns, to improve your life.
Content covered includes:
- Tuning in to self-fulfilling self talk
- Thought-linked experience
- Protection of core beliefs
- Helpful and unhelpful thoughts
- Catch-Check-Change approach
- Rational challenge
- Mental filters & The power of focus
- Reprograming the subconscious
- Choosing new thought habits
- Top cognitive hacks!
There are two scholarship places available for consumers or carers who face financial difficulty in attending this course. Scholarship applications close 10 days prior to course and the successful applicants will be notified five business days prior to commencement of the event.
The cost will be 10% of the course rate.
To apply for a scholarship place click here to complete the application form.
Level 1 (report to reception)
1 Nash Street,
- Members: $195.00 (Not a member? Join Now and get a discount)
- Non-members: $245.00
- Scholarship pre-approval required : $19.50
Add to calendar