Recording Consumer Information - 23 May 2017
Workshop, Training Course, WAAMH Event
This workshop assists Mental Health Workers to develop and maintain quality consumer records and ensure information kept is useful and appropriate.
Touching on the purpose of consumer records, legal issues, writing style, accuracy and determining an appropriate level of detail, this course will help participants develop effective and efficient notes to support consumer outcomes.
Content covered includes how to:
- Relate records to treatment
- Develop impartial, accurate and complete writing
- Avoid errors or omissions
- Become familiar with the legal requirements and processes impacting on practice
- Write efficiently and minimise paperwork
- Integrate organization policies and procedures
- Add clinical value
There are two scholarship places available for consumers or carers who face financial difficulty in attending this course. Scholarship applications close 10 business days prior to course and the successful applicants will be notified five business days prior to commencement of the event.
The cost will be 10% of the course rate.
To apply for a scholarship place click here to complete the application form.
Level 1 (report to reception),
1 Nash Street,
- Members : $195.00
- Non-members: $245.00
- Scholarship pre-approval required : $19.50
Add to calendar