Mental Health Careers Seminar - 23 May 2017
Community Event, WAAMH Event
SUBSIDISED EVENT - LIMITED PLACES LEFT - BOOKING ESSSENTIAL
Mental health is a growing sector in Australia.
With 1 in 5 Australians experiencing a mental illness every year, organisations look for skilled, compassionate and recovery-oriented staff to undertake a diverse number of support roles.
This event is suitable for all existing and potential mental health workers interested in exploring career opportunities, asking questions of employers and learning about new roles.This event includes:
- Panel of employers, ready to take your questions
- Presentations by sector workers and consumers
- Opportunity to participate in discussions on career topics
- Overview of training and education opportunities
- Tips for finding mental health job opportunities
- Networking with sector professionals
- Light refreshments and take-away information
Booking is essential and places are limited. Book now to secure your place.
Level 1, (Report to reception)
1 Nash Street,
(2 min walk from McIver station)
- WAAMH members: $5.00
- Non-members: $15.00
Add to calendar