Creating Recovery Plans - 02/10/2019 - PERTH
This workshop is designed to help mental health staff refine and develop their skills in recovery planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s recovery journey.
Designed for: mental health support staff and psychosocial rehabilitation workers
A collaboratively developed, person-centred personal action plan can be the cornerstone of Recovery for many consumers using mental health services. This practical workshop aims to equip staff with a range of usable ideas to compliment their work practices.
Content covered includes:
- The role of recovery planning
- Collaborating with Consumers
- Developing Goals and Strategies
- Tools and Templates to mix and match
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
- Links to outcome measurement
There are two scholarship places available for consumers or carers who face financial difficulty in attending this course. Scholarship applications close 10 business days prior to a course and the successful applicants will be notified five business days prior to commencement of the event.
The cost will be 10% of the course rate. To apply for a scholarship place click here to complete the application form.
Credit Card: Use "Register Now" below.
Invoice: This option will incur a $30 admin fee. Please click here to request invoice.
Learn more about our Trainers
Workzone Building, Level 1 (main reception) 1 Nash Street, PERTH (Attendees required to sign-in at main reception and also in the workshop class)
- Associate Member (2019/20): $220.00
- Full Member (2019/20): $195.00
- Non Member: $245.00
- Scholarship pre-approval: $19.50
Add to calendar