WA Mental Health Conference 2017
Community Event, Featured, WAAMH Event
The WA Association for Mental Health, with the support of the WA Mental Health Commission, is delighted to announce that we are hosting the WA Mental Health Conference at the Perth Concert Hall in Perth on 13-14 July 2017!
There are a range of subsidies available.
Objectives of the WA Mental Health Conference 2017 include:
- develop, strengthen and support WA’s mental health sector;
- provide development and collaboration opportunities for mental health sector workers and people with lived experience;
- provide information, resources and opportunities to organisational and lived experience leaders and human services professionals and peer workers;
- provide a forum for resource sharing, ideas exchange and collaboration; and
- raise the profile of mental health issues and promote positive attitudes to mental health in the wider community.
We will soon be seeking expressions of interest for members of the Conference Reference Group (CRG) to help guide the program, which will be the first of many opportunities for you and your colleagues to be involved.
We look forward to working with you to ensure the WA Mental Health Conference is a great success!
Click here for more information
Perth Concert Hall,
5 St Georges Terrace,
Perth WA 6000
Add to calendar