WA Mental Health Awards 2019
TICKETS NOW ON SALE - CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
The Western Australian Mental Health Awards 2019 will celebrate individuals and organisations that made an outstanding contribution to mental health in the calendar year of 2018.
The awards aim to recognise and reward the achievements of those who demonstrate excellence, innovation, and initiative in supporting consumers of mental health services, their families, and carers; and showcase best practice in WA’s mental health sector to inspire others.
The Awards are hosted by the Western Australian Association for Mental Health, with the support of the WA Mental Health Commission.
Stay informed as the Awards draw closer:
The Awards aim to:
- Recognise and reward the achievements of those who demonstrate excellence, innovation and initiative in supporting carers and consumers of mental health or their local community (including workplaces)
- Showcases the achievements of the mental health sector in WA
- Inspire others to strive for excellence
- Promote positive messaging around mental health, breaking down stigma and starting conversations for healing and recovery
- Lifeline Promotion or Prevention Award
- Lifepath Psychology Consumer Impact & Inspiration Award
- Diversity Award
- Eric Dillon Consulting Mental Health Employee Excellence Award
- Chamber of Minerals and Energy Mentally Healthy Workplace Award
- Mentally Healthy Education Award
- Mental Health News Media Award
- Lotterywest Innovation for Change Award
Nominations open: Tuesday, 4 June 2019
Nominations close: Close of business, Sunday, 28 July 2019
Finalists announced: During Mental Health Week, 6 – 12 October 2019
Ticket sales close: Monday, 11 November 2019
Awards evening: Monday, 18 November 2019